Saturday, October 5, 2013

New President announcement

From the desk of Former President...
Abhijit Gope
Founder/ Former President, AAG Trust


Dear Alumni,

Greeting to all...
As usual, it’s always amazing to write to you all about the achievements of AAG; to inform all the alumni & specially the donors as how their contribution has helped in growth of school, education, sports & society at large. I am attaching the 'Flashback Newsletter' with this mail for your reviews.

Today, I am glad to announce that AAG has successfully completed 5yrs. On this important year, I feel that now the 'Baton' should be passed to a Young, efficient Alumni who can make AAG reach new heights. So I announce Rahul Kumar as the New PRESIDENT OF AAG TRUST. I am very enthusiastic of this transition process & on his capabilities to run the organisation in a very efficient way.
Rahul Kumar
 New President, AAG Trust

Herewith I will be moving to the role of an ADVISOR OF AAG. I will be always available to help &guide Rahul Kumar when needed.
Rahul Kumar will soon be announcing his Team. &I myself am very eager to hear about his new team members.

Once again, my warm wishes to Rahul in his new role. &A thanks to all ALUMNI, Principal, Prakash sir in supporting AAG grow bigger...

Regards,
Former/Founder President
Abhijit Gope
(New role- Advisor)
AAG Trust

(feel free to write to us at: aag_advisors@yahoogroups.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment